6 Kid Friendly Things to Do at Knott's Spooky Farm
Knott's Spooky Farm
If you haven't had a chance to get over to Knott's Berry Farm you are running out of time for their fun kids event. Knott's Spooky Farm is going on now and is all about the littles during the daytime. Check out the top 6 kid friendly things to do during your visit to the park! The best part, all the not so spooky fun is included with your annual pass or general admission and is happening weekends in October from 10:00 a.m to 4:00 P.M (small fee for some activities)
Here are the top 6 things to do during Knott's Spooky Farm.
- Ghost Town Treat Stops: Grab your treat bag at the turnstiles and head over to Ghost Town for some treats and maybe even a few tricks from the friendly ghosts that are floating around town. While getting your treats and posing for a few not so spooky pictures be sure to try out the different door bells, they are all different and make some silly sounds.
- Dia De Los Muertos: Head to Fiesta Village where your kids will learn about this traditional Latin holiday and get in on some Calavera making of their own, shop the mercado, create a puppet show and even decorate their own sugar cookies.
- Ghastly Gallery: Get your creative juices flowing on the giant magnet board, take your picture in the silly wall cut outs and catch the show staring Lucy in the theater (see showtimes). Located at the Boardwalk Ballroom.
- Linus' Great Pumpkin Patch: Celebrate The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown's 50th Anniversary and more here. Decorate your own pumpkin head (for a small charge) watch the classic movie and take your best shot at the bean bag toss. Here you can also get up close and take a picture with Sally and Linus. Located within Ghost Town.
- Pumpkin Patch Costume Contest and Dance Party: Be sure to catch one of the many daily showtimes of "Monsters are Coming Charlie Brown" if you can get there early to grab a seat as the shows can be standing room only. Sing and dance along with all your favorites as they come down to interact in the audience. Be sure to sign up and be apart of the costume contest there at the Camp Snoopy Theatre too!
- Spooky Hallow Maze: Make your way through the hay and keep an eye out for the headless horseman. Lots of fun photo ops and Jack-O-Lanters along with a fun coloring station inside too. Located in Camp Snoopy.
If you are planning on attending this years event I would suggest getting there early. There is so much to see and do along with all the rides and yummy food. So have you visited the park yet or have plans too? Better hurry it's only happening for a few more weekends! Get your tickets and find out more below.