Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood
Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood
It's never too soon to start planning your holiday fun and this year Universal Studios Hollywood will be one of our stops for sure! Get your family into the spirit during the most wonderful time of the year at Universal Studios Hollywood starting November 24th through January 7th. With their all-new holiday experiences including a Christmas makeover of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, the return of The Grinch™, Max, and all of Who-ville for Grinchmas™ plus the Merry and Mischievous Minions, Tis a season you won't want to miss!
Celebrate Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
Where Hogsmeade™ will be transformed in wondrous spirit with the addition of an all-new holiday spectacle including dazzling lights and music cast against the majestic backdrop of Hogwarts™ castle. Enjoy the Holiday Frog Choir as they sing seasonal cheer all with the addition of the smooth bass rumbles of their giant throaty frogs. Holiday Décor will be abound as you Stroll through the streets of Hogsmeade™ with festive décor, lights, garlands, and wreaths. No visit would be complete without a visit to Three Broomsticks™, offering up seasonal food and beverage like hot Butterbeer™. The shops will have all of your holiday wares too with ornaments, stockings, tree toppers and figurines.
The Grinch™ and Max Return this Holiday Season!
Spend your holiday with The Grinch™, Max and all of Who-ville, during the most Who-tacular Grinchmas™ celebration ever at Universal Studios Hollywood™. Listen to cheery Christmas carols from the Who-ville singers, share laughs with a Who neighbor, and even snap a Seuss-y selfie with The Grinch™ and Max for festive holiday memories that last a lifetime. Select dates: Dec 2, 3, 9, 10, 15 – Dec 31. Check out what else is in store for you with the Grinch flair!
Photo Opportunities: Snap a photo with The Grinch™ and Max for all to see, then enjoy the spectacular lighting of the one-of-a-kind 60 foot Seussian tree.
- Martha May Who-vier and the Who-dolls: See Martha May Who-vier and the Who-Dolls’ big holiday revue before settling in for story time with Cindy Lou Who.
Ornament Decorating: Listen to the hip, beat box style of Wholiday Singers, then decorate ornaments – prepare for messy fingers!
And if that wasn't enough, catch your favorite little yellow guys the Merry and Mischievous Minions Snap a festive holiday pic with the Minions before taking a ride on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
That's a lot of fun and entertainment to squeeze into one visit! Front Line passes are a great way to experience all the park has to offer without missing a thing! Ever wonder how they work, what they cost and if it's really worth it? We put them to the test on a Saturday, here's all you need to know so you can make your own decision.
What it costs: Now thru March get this killer deal on Front Line Passes
- Starting at $169- $229 (price varies depending on date of visit) Nestlé® Pure Life® Front of Line now thru 3/16/18 This price INCLUDES admission to the park and Includes one-time express access to each ride, attraction and seated show.
- If you have an annual pass see ticket book to upgrade at a fraction of the cost (it's the cost of The Front Line pass less what your annual pass cost) Example: We got one on a Saturday for $80 and have the California Neighbor pass which costs $129. Again price will vary depending on day you visit.
How the Front Line Passes work/benefits:
- Only a limited amount of Front Line passes are sold each day ensuring fast entry to all the attractions and shows! Be sure to secure yours first thing upon arrival or better yet online!
- Look for the "A" entrance at the attraction of choice.
- Your pass will be scanned and you will be sent to a Front of the line queue or an alternate entrance avoiding the normal attraction queue.
- You can only use the pass once per attraction
- The pass will get you priority seating for all shows/ access to get your seat sooner.
- This pass will save you precious time you can use to enjoy character meet and greets, dining and shopping. This perk is great for the days the park closes early, visits during busy seasons or if you are like me and just hate waiting in long lines.
Bottom line, we loved the Front Line pass system, it was so easy to use! Got on all the rides, experienced all the shows and still had time to be silly with so many of the characters and have an amazing sit down lunch at Three Broomsticks with time to spare before closing. Best part, it was all at our pace which made for a chilled and super fun visit. We love going to Universal Studios, this is our first year as pass holders and will definitely be renewing. Passes start at just $129 (the cost almost of one visit) you get over 175 unblocked days which include over 25 weekend days. It really is a great value and seasonal events like Grinchmas as all included!
More info, days. times and to buy your tickets online visit Universal Studios Hollywood.