Legoland California Castle Hotel Official Opening Date
Legoland California Announces the Castle Hotel's Official Opening Date to be April 27, 2018
It's official! The LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel at LEGOLAND®California Resort will open officially on April 27, 2018 declares Merlin the Wizard!
“Staying in a LEGOLAND Hotel is an adventure in itself and only adds to the overall experience families are treated to when they visit LEGOLAND California Resort,” said Ronchetti. “Adding LEGOLAND Castle Hotel proves how much LEGOLAND California Resort has become a multi-day destination for families with children ages 2-12 wanting to be fully immersed into the world of LEGO®.” says General Manager Peter Ronchetti during a press conference held at the hotel's construction site.
Here's a first look at the 250-deluxe-themed rooms within the Hotel, the Grand Hall, Dragon’s Den Restaurant, Royal Courtyard and details of the three room themes: Knights and Dragons, Royal Princess and Magic Wizard. This new addition to the Legoland Property in Carlsbad will not only creat another lodging option for visitors but it's also a kick to the local economy by the 200 new job openings the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel will provide. Room details include:
- FREE premium breakfast
- Exclusive early Park access (park ticket required)
- LEGO theming and models
- Welcome treasure hunt with LEGO surprises
- Kids’ own sleeping area with entertainment center, bunk bed and pull out trundle
- King size bed
- LEGO bricks to build with in your room
- 2 high-definition flat panel TVs
- Mini-fridge and coffee maker
- Cribs available upon request
- Themed rooms sleep 5 (max 2 adults)
- Suites sleep 7 (max 4 adults)
- ADA accessible available
Inside Dragon’s Den, the only full-service sit down restaurant, guests can watch chefs preparing their food via the open kitchen. LEGO models, entertainers and locally-sourced food will create a unique dining experience. Breakfast will be included with each guest’s stay and includes made-to-order items along with a buffet.
Even more reasons to book your stay!
- 250 premium LEGO Castle themed rooms with your choice of Knights & Dragons, Royal Princess or Magic Wizard
- LEGO Castle décor throughout
- Located right at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California
- Pool area featuring fountains and other interactive water features
- Several play zones including a tot spot, slides, an outdoor stage and movie screen with seating
- New themed restaurant - Dragon’s Den Restaurant & Bar
- FREE premium breakfast, nightly children's entertainment, and in-room treasure hunt with LEGO surprises for the kids.
“It’s hard to imagine that just five years ago we were standing on a construction site just like this announcing North America’s first LEGOLAND Hotel which has proven to be extremely popular with our guests,” said Idris. “In fact, it was just named one of Trip Advisor’s top 25 Hotels for families in the United States! And, we achieved our goal of becoming the first hotel in Carlsbad to achieve the Environmentalist level from the California Green Lodging Association thanks to all of the additional conservation efforts that were implemented this past year.“
The Royal Courtyard outside is designed to immerse children in a fairy tale of their own creation with a DUPLO play area for the younger kids, larger play structures for the older kids, giant movie screen for nighttime movies, a stage for live plays and shows, a gradual incline pool and hot tub. The pool bar and grill will offer smoothies, sandwiches and salads prepared fresh to order.
The LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel will offer a variety of services for your convenience including:
- Concierge desk
- Room service
- Valet and self-parking
- Electric car-charging stations
- Fitness center
- Laundry on-site
- Daily housekeeping service
LEGOLAND California Resort is accepting reservations for the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. For more information on booking hotel reservations, please visit: www.LEGOLAND.com/castlehotel. To discover job opportunities for LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, please visit: www.LEGOLAND.com/jobs.