Super Nintendo World Coming to Universal Studios
Nintendo World Coming to Universal Studios Japan, Florida and Hollywood!
Read all about the super immersive world of Nintendo in the works for the Universal Studios Parks in the near future. Imagine the fun of stepping into a larger-than-life Nintendo adventure asgigantic Piranha Plants spring to life, question blocks, power-ups and more surround you. All with Mario and his friends to pull you into a brand-new world. Sound fun? Read about the plans already being brought to life in this the latest from Universal Studios and Nintendo.
The creative visionaries behind Nintendo’s legendary worlds and characters are working together with the creative teams behind Universal’s blockbuster theme park attractions. Their goal: to bring the characters, action and adventure of Nintendo video games to life within Universal theme parks. And to do so in new and innovative ways that capture what makes them so special. All of the adventure, fun and whimsy you experience through a screen will now be all around you in breathtakingly authentic ways.
- Nintendo-themed areas are coming to Universal Studios Japan, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- These will be expansive, immersive and interactive. They will be highly themed and authentic environments filled with multiple attractions, shops and restaurants.
- Guests will feel as if they are playing inside their favorite games – this time in real life.
- There will be something for everyone – regardless of their age or gaming experience level.
- Planning and creative work on these areas is well underway; they will open separately over the next several years.
Concept drawings of a couple rides in the works for the new "Land". The rides giving you the feeling of being in the game, looks suer interesting.
The new themed areas come as the result of a global partnership between Universal Parks & Resorts and Nintendo, two icons of the entertainment world. Universal theme parks create incredibly popular family entertainment experiences for millions of people based on compelling characters, stories and innovative technology. Nintendo creates remarkable and imaginative games filled with captivating stories and beloved characters, great match indeed!
Each Universal theme park will announce details of its specific Nintendo areas. The first such announcement will come soon, according to rumors, it looks like ours has already been plotted out on the lower level of the Hollywood park. I for one can't wait to see the Princess Peach and her castle, till then happy gaming kids.