Top 6 Things to do at Los Angeles County Fair
My top 6 Pick at this year's 94th annual LACF Running September 2-25th
Can you believe it's that time of the year already? Wondering what's new at this years LA County Fair? LOTS! Read my top 6 picks and enter to win a FAMILY 4 Pack of Tickets. With 70 rides and 40 games it's a kids wonderland. Check out what's waiting for you and the family at this year's LACF and be sure to enter.
Here are my top 6 must do's at the fair this year:
- Fair Food- From sweets, healthy treats and all things fried, there is something for everyone to enjoy at the Fair, come hungry!
- Fair Rides- 36" and taller, cost varies per ride.
- Fair Concerts- 16 in all, be sure to reserve your tickets before your favorite one sells out!
- NEW! The Igloo- in Expo Hall 9 $5 includes ice skating, sledding. All ages welcome. Featuring the Polar Ice Rink, a full-service ice skating rink, the Penguin Run, a sledding hill, and the Arctic Promenade, which offers a variety of unique products.
- NEW! Jurassic Planet- $5 per person in the Home and Garden Neighborhood, all ages welcome. Experience LACF's newest adventure where prehistoric creatures once only seen in books & movies now roam the lush hillside of the fairgrounds.
- NEW! Our Bodies Exhibit: $5 ages 6 (12 years and younger accompanied by adult) This exhibit literally goes "under the skin," revealing the mysteries of the human anatomy.
All this and don't forget the FARM, games and so much more! This years Kids Zone features free stuff and includes a mini railroad with 8,000 feet of track and has 23 different trains you can operate.
Learn here all the ways to save at the LACF : http://lacountyfair.com/visit/special-offers/