Knott's Boysenberry Festival all Part of their Seasons of Fun March 29th thru April 28th
Springtime at Knott's, it's a great season to visit during one of knott's annual signature celebrations. From March 29th thru April 28th enjoy 31-days featuring over 75 one-of-a-kind boysenberry inspired dishes, drinks and more. You will find yummy treats for both young and old along with a whole lot more. Tasting cards are available and where it’s at! This years Boysenberry tasting card is $35.00 for 8 items with 14 boysenberry foods and treats to choose from.
Here’s info on the new items that will be available during this years festival:
Flavorful boysenberry dry rubbed flank steak topped with boysenberry cream cheese
Sweet and tangy boysenberry jerk chicken wings
Hearty boysenberry chili in a fresh-baked boysenberry sourdough bread bowl
Tender boysenberry pot roast served over rich and creamy boysenberry mashed potatoes
Grilled boysenberry BBQ chicken skewers served with a zesty boysenberry aioli dipping sauce
Boysenberry glazed salmon served on mixed greens and topped with a boysenberry vinaigrette
Spicy boysenberry habanero baked mac and cheese
Boysenberry jambalaya prepared with chicken, boysenberry sausage and bell peppers served with white rice
Boysenberry pulled pork tostada topped with creamy coleslaw and boysenberry drizzle
Fresh-baked boysenberry waffles served with sweet maple boysenberry cream cheese syrup
Boysenberry cinnamon sugar tortilla crisps served with creamy boysenberry ice cream
Here is a breakdown of what was offered last year >> 2018 Boysenberry Recap
The Festival features brand new sweet items and returning fan favorites. During this limited time food and live entertainment festival enjoy delicious Boysenberry Bites, entertainment throughout the park and farm fresh fun the whole family can enjoy! Everything you have come to expect from a special event at Knott's and more!
Seasons of Fun at Knott’s Berry Farm has something for everyone in your family! Start the Year off with the new Peanuts Celebration. Every spring, celebrate Knott’s delicious roots during the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival with an unforgettable lineup of over 75 exquisite boysenberry food, drinks and dazzling family-friendly entertainment!
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers endless entertainment options for the festival goer, great way to pace yourself too:
· Tied up in Knott’s! – “Tied Up in Knott’s!” is a tribute art show dedicated to the rich history of Knott’s Berry Farm. Over 30 artists will be contributing 50 pieces of art to the show, which pays homage to Knott’s Berry Farm’s past, present and future in various mediums including: oil paintings, illustrations and digital mixed media. These original pieces will be hung on display at the Wilderness Dance Hall during the duration of the Boysenberry Festival.
· Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! - Guests are invited to join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts Gang in a musical stage show that will have families dancing along at the Calico Mine Stage.
· Old Time Melodrama - Knott’s pays tribute to its past at the Legendary Bird Cage Theatre with a special presentation of the musical comedy melodrama with a surprising boysenberry twist!
· Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies - A group of krazy talented performers will have guests toe tappin’, vine dancin’ and knee-slappin’ to a comedic country music show at the Wagon Camp stage.
· Musical Performances - Various musical duos playing Country and Bluegrass tunes will take the stage at Fireman’s stage.
· Old MacDonald Petting Zoo - Young ones and young at heart are invited to cozy up to the cutest critters on the farm including horses, sheep, goats and other furry friends. Old MacDonald’s farm pays tribute to one of the farm’s original attractions.
Shopping your thing? The Knott’s Berry Market features signature boysenberry items like the delicious boysenberry BBQ sauce or the classic jams and preserves. Unique boysenberry inspired artisan products will also be available at the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair returning with 30 local craft vendors.