COASTER CAMPOUT at Knott's Berry Farm
Coaster Campout is your opportunity to visit Knott's Berry Farm at a steal of a price while supporting the Boys & Girls Club of America. You and up to 3 of your friends or family can camp out for one night at Knott’s Berry Farm in the Park Pavilion Picnic Center and get tickets to the park for the weekend! 100% of the proceeds will go to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Your donation includes admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City for August 25 and 26, one complimentary parking for August 25 and 26 and breakfast August 26th as well as early admission to Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village on August 26th.
Campers must check-in on August 25. Tickets go on sale soon so check back for more details to be announced!
Saturday, August 25
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM - Registration at Knott's Berry Farm
- 6:00PM - Soak City Closes
- 7:00PM - 8:30PM - Campsite Setup at Park Pavilion
- 10:00PM - Knott's Berry Farm Closes
- 10:15PM - Campout Entertainment at Park Pavilion
- 11:00PM - Quiet Hours Start
Sunday, August 26
- 7:30AM - Wake-up Call from Snoopy
- 7:30AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast and Load Out
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM - Early Ride Time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm
- 10:00AM - Soak City Opens
How To Reserve
Tickets for this event are available online only. Each campsite is $250 and can accommodate a tent with up to 4 people. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite. Campsites can accommodate a tent up to 10’ x 10’ in size. Campout in the Park Pavilion Picnic Center. Space is limited. Each purchase comes with a total of four (4) Ride & Slide tickets valid on August 25, four (4) Ride & Slide tickets valid on August 26, continental breakfast provided on August 26, and parking for one (1) vehicle on August 25 and 26. The Park Pavilion Picnic Center is located across from Knott’s Berry Farm near the East Parking Lot.