COASTER CAMPOUT at Knott's Berry Farm
Coaster Campout is your opportunity to visit Knott's Berry Farm at a steal of a price while supporting the Boys & Girls Club of America. You and up to 3 of your friends or family Camp out for one night at Knott’s Berry Farm in the Park Pavilion Picnic Center and get tickets to the park for the weekend! 100% of the proceeds will go to the Boys & Girls Club of America. Your donation includes admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City for August 26 and 27, early ride time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village on August 27, continental breakfast on the morning of August 27, and one complimentary parking for August 26 and 27. Campers must check-in on August 26.
Saturday, August 26
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM - Registration at Knott's Berry Farm
- 6:00PM - Soak City Closes
- 7:00PM - 8:30PM - Campsite Setup at Park Pavilion
- 10:00PM - Knott's Berry Farm Closes
- 10:15PM - Campout Entertainment at Park Pavilion
- 11:00PM - Quiet Hours Start
Sunday, August 27
- 7:30AM - Wake-up Call from Snoopy
- 7:30AM - 9:00AM - Breakfast and Load Out
- 9:30AM - 10:00AM - Early Ride Time in Camp Snoopy and Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm
- 10:00AM - Soak City Opens
How To Reserve
Tickets for this event are available online only. Each campsite is $250 and can accommodate a tent with up to 4 people. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite. Campsites can accommodate a tent up to 10’ x 10’ in size. Campout in the Park Pavilion Picnic Center. Space is limited. Each purchase comes with a total of four (4) Ride & Slide tickets valid on August 26, four (4) Ride & Slide tickets valid on August 27, continental breakfast provided on August 27, and parking for one (1) vehicle on August 26 and 27. The Park Pavilion Picnic Center is located across from Knott’s Berry Farm near the East Parking Lot.