Horror Made Here: A Halloween Screening and Twilight Tour at Warner bros Studios
Looking for a special way to celebrate the season? Here is a unique treat for die hard horror movie buffs.
- Guests will board the Studio Tour carts for a 45 minute twilight tour of the lot.
- Go behind the camera with a special visit to exterior sets and stages where scenes from iconic horror movies like “The Exorcist,” “The Lost Boys,” “Gremlins,” “House of Wax,” “MonsterSquad,” and “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?” and HBO’s series “True Blood” were filmed.
- This two-night only limited engagement is like no other Halloween experience in Los Angeles. For the first time ever, Horror Made Here will offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a Halloween-themed movie screening and a special twilight tour of the studio lot. Guests will visit classic set locations and hear insider tales of the most iconic horror films shot on the Warner Bros. Studio lot.
- After the twilight tour guests will watch a special screening of the supernatural horror film The Conjuring (on Friday) and The Conjuring 2 (on Saturday). Movie themed refreshments and treats are included in this exclusive Halloween package.
- The sinister Annabelle doll from The Conjuring film series, along with the costumes of the demon Bathsheba and Ed and Lorraine Warren, will be showcased amongst a collection of ghoulish film props in the Stage 48 attraction. Get up close to props and costumes from some of studio’s best-known horror films at our immersive as well.
- And Finally, enjoy a spooky photo opportunity where guests can take the ultimate “head shot.” The final effect, achieved by a mirror illusion, reveals a photo of guests with their head on a platter providing guests with a fun memento of their visit.
- Tickets go on Sale: September 17, 2016
- Date: Two Nights: Friday, October 28 and Saturday, October 29
- Tour Starts: 7:00 pm
- Suggested Arrival Time: 6:00 pm
- Parking: $10
- Price: $75- Price includes screening, tour, and movie themed treats.
- NOTE* The Conjuring and Conjuring 2 are rated R, so guests under age 17 must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or over. Valid ID will be required upon entry to the tour.