OC Auto Show Anaheim Convention Center PLUS Ticket Giveaway
Have a car lover in your family? Looking to buy a new vehicle and want to compare models? Get down to this years OC Auto show and see all the latest exotics, get into the action in Camp Jeep and learn about all the latest technology plus a whole lot more.
Read all the highlights below and enter to win one of 2- Family 4 Packs of tickets to attend the show at the Anaheim Convention Center October 6th thru the 9th.
- Ford Shelby GT350 – An engine that delivers 300-hp and three new color options including Ruby Red Metallic, Lightning Blue and Grabber Blue.
- • Hyundai Ioniq – Both the electric and hybrid electric models of Hyundai’s Ioniq line will turn heads on the show floor. The hybrid offers a 104-hp gas engine, a 43-hp electric motor and six-speed transmission. From the EV model, consumers can expect a 118-hp electric motor and an estimated 155- mile range.
- • Infiniti Q60 – A front and rear “zero lift” design helps keep the Q60 stable at high speeds; eye-inspired LED headlights give a provocative stare seen from the front and side; and low hood height offers clear road views.
- • Jaguar F-TYPE SVR – A 575-hp engine and 516 pound-feet of torque make this the most powerful Jaguar in the world, in limited production. • KIA Telluride Concept – Don’t miss the west coast debut of this concept, a full-sized SUV with a plug-inhybrid powertrain featuring a 3.5-liter direct-injected 270-hp V-6 and a 130-hp electric motor.
- • KIA Niro – A compact crossover, the Niro offer a hybrid powertrain featuring a gas engine and an electric motor; estimated fuel economy of 50 mpg.
- • Range Rover SV Autobiography Dynamic – Land Rover brings luxury to its powerful SUV equipped with a 550-horsepower, 5.0-liter and supercharged V-8 engine.
- • Toyota Prius Prime – Unveiled earlier this year, a larger battery pack extends the EV range powered by Toyota’s first dual motor drive system that lets drivers run on electricity, gas or both.
- • Volkswagen Golf Alltrack – All-wheel driving and off-road styling hit the road with Volkswagen’s all-new Golf Alltrack.
- Chevrolet Bolt – EPA-estimated 238 miles per charge; customizable 10.2” diagonal color touch-screen • Fiat 124 Spider – The stylish Italian roadster offers up a 160-hp turbo engine, suspension tuning and convertible top
HOURS ADMISSION Thursday, October 6 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Adults (13 and older) $12 Friday, October 7 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Senior Citizens (62 and older) $10 Saturday, October 8 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Military (with any DOD ID) $10 Sunday, October 9 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Children (12 and younger) FREE LOCATION & PARKING 800 W. Katella Avenue, in Anaheim. Follow the signs for onsite convention center parking. FREE parking at Angel Stadium with shuttle, available all show days.
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS Free Children’s Admission Sponsored by the OC Register – All children 12 and under are admitted free all show days when accompanied by a paying adult. Free Subscription to Motor Trend Magazine – Attendees will receive a FREE one-year subscription to Motor Trend magazine with each online ticket order or box office purchase, courtesy of the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association.