Pumpkin Nights at Pomona Fairplex
PUMPKIN NIGHTS is an all new interactive Halloween experience happening at the LA Fairplex in Pomona this October 12- November 4th. Visitors will venture along a half-mile walking path, where you’ll discover the Forbidden Pumpkin City, a pirate’s cove, and more fantastical lands built using over 3,000 hand-carved pumpkins and funkins. The celebration continues with entertainment and games in Pumpkin Central, our central festival area. Costumes are welcome, see the FAQ's page for guidelines.
- Tastes & Treats: Choose from a feast of festival fare provided by local food trucks, then warm up with a mug of hot chocolate, a swig of apple cider, or an adult beverage.
- Entertainment: Explore eight different pumpkin-themed lands, watch the Spirit of Pumpkins fire show, demonstrations by professional pumpkin artists, and more adventures!
- Bring the Kids: Little pumpkinheads can embark on a scavenger hunt, dig for treasure in Pumpkin Pirate Cove, catch a screening of Coco, or get their faces painted by one of our artists!
Tickets must be purchased ahead of time. Go to your city-specific page to see which entertainment and vendors will be available each day. Reserve tickets for a time that’s best for you!
- Pumpkin Pirate Cove—a tropical island where pumpkin pirates protect the pumpkin treasure in the shadows of a pirate ship. Kids can dig for buried treasure in the Pumpkin Dig to trade for miniature pumpkins.
- Maravilla Lane—a world where classic sugar skull pumpkins hang overhead for the perfect photo opp and a marigold alter shines for Frida Kahlo.
- Pumpkin Reef—the all UV light underwater pumpkin wonderland is filled with bubbles, sea creatures, coral and a giant pumpkin octopus.
- Spider Alley—intricate pumpkin spiders and bugs await your admiration.
- Forbidden Pumpkin City—this Asian-inspired land’s lantern tunnel and 40-foot dragon are crowd favorites. “Pumpkinheads” can also make a wish at the reflective turtle pond.
- Great Pumpkin Hall—dedicated to all the Harry Potter fans out there, the Great Pumpkin Hall features a live owl meet and greet, owl pumpkins and pumpkin spice scented fog. Yum!
- Monster Mash—the most interactive of the lands, this pumpkin playground was made for everyone’s inner child, featuring see-saws and other playground favorites.
- Pumpkin Passage—your journey will begin by walking through a pumpkin tunnel with 600 hand carved jack-o-lanterns and a friendly greeting from “Jack-o-lynn,” the 9-foot tall pumpkin.
Tickets are sold for specific dates and times. Kids three and under are free, littles (4-12) and seniors (60+) are $16, and general admission is $20. Family Packs, include two general admission and two littles tickets, and cost $60. Night Owl Specials are available for timeslots from 8:00 p.m. to close, nightly.
Tickets will be available for purchase online starting on Tuesday, September 4th at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time at www.PumpkinNights.com.
DATES : Friday, Oct. 12 through Sunday, Nov. 4. (*Closed on Halloween )
TIMES :Daily from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (*Open every day except on Halloween )
LOCATION: Pomona Fairplex 1101 McKinley Ave Pomona, CA 91768
Visit the FAQ'S Page if you need further info HERE