Raging Waters is almost open for the Summer Season!
Enjoy unlimited visits all summer! 2018 Season Passes on sale for as low as $59.99 each! BUY NOW
Raging Waters Los Angeles opens for it's exciting 35th Anniversary Season on Saturday, May 19 thru September 23. make your plans to enjoy a day of water fun in the sun that is perfect for the entire family. With 50 acres of slides, attractions and our own sand beach, there is something for everyone. Check out the special discount link for my readers below and see what's in store for you at the park.
- Rides & Slides: Raging Waters offers some of the best attractions in Los Angeles that are great during the summer months to cool you down! take the daring plunge down Drop Out, a seven story drop that reaches nearly 40 miles per hour in just four seconds. Twist and turn down other slides such as, The Vortex, The Bermuda Triangle, and more. Grab a friend and head down one of the many two-person slides and body slides.
- Waves, Rivers & Pools: Looking for a little R&R, grab a raft and take a relaxing float down the Amazon Adventure river and drift away.
- Kiddie Attractions: Mild, wild or somewhere in between, visitors of all ages can have a raging time in one of Raging Waters four fun areas just for kids: Kid's Kingdom, The Little Dipper, Splash Island Adventure, and Volcano Fantasea.
Know before you go:
- No outside food permitted, see site for the many dining options.
- See site for days of operation and hours as they vary.
- Parking is $15 per vehicle
- Lockers available for your personal belongings
- Life jackets available for younger children if needed
Check back for a special discount just for my readers coming soon!
The following attractions open one (1) hour after park opening: Amazon Adventure lazy river, Dark Hole, Dr. Von Dark’s Tunnel of Terror, Dragon’s Den, Drop Out, Ragin’ Racer and Thunder Rapids.
Parking is $15
111 Raging Waters Drive San Dimas, California 91773-3928