Winter Fest 2017 at the OC Fair & Event Center
Winter Fest is back bigger and better making it a truly magical holiday event that is sure to become a family tradition with an expanded lineup of holiday entertainment. Read all about this yearly event and get your tickets starting at just $10 now via the link below.
Winter Fest is back again for another year at the OC Fair & Event Center. What is Winter Fest? It's a giant wonderland packed with wintry fun that features a full sized outdoor ice skating rink and a 150-foot, eight lane Snowflake Summit ice slide. New for 2017 is a play park featuring real snow blown in daily, perfect for making snow angels and building snowmen.
Other activities include: The world's largest rocking horse, holiday melodies from strolling carolers and get a personal visit inside the cabin of Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Back again for this year's Winter fest is the Festival of Lights, a walk-through holiday light show featuring more than two million sparkling lights with 7 new lands added for this years event. Check out below what's all included with your admission.
Each night, Winter Fest celebrates with a parade of winter characters, featuring Mayor Frost, Mrs. Claus, the Ice Princess, Penny the Penguin, carolers, Toy Soldiers on stilts, and elves. With the Winter Fest characters circled around the 30-foot-tall Christmas tree, Mayor Frost will light the tree and thrill the crowd with fireworks, falling snow, and a surprise appearance from Santa and his Reindeer flying overhead through Christmas Eve.
Every admission ticket includes:
- Unlimited ice tubing down Snowflake Summit’s 150-foot, 8 lane mountain of ice
- Snow Play area with real snow blown in daily – expanded this year!
- Festival of Lights two-million-light stroll-through holiday displays – 7 new lands!
- Nightly tree lighting celebration with parade of Winter Fest characters, snow flurries, fireworks and flying Santa and his Reindeer until he returns to the North Pole
- Winter Fest themed bounce houses and slides for kids
- The world’s largest walk-through ornament and rocking horse
- Craft making and games in Santa’s workshop
- Daily entertainment including live bands, magic from Jimmy H, and strolling carolers
- Character live shows and meet and greets from popular cartoons such as Thomas the Train, Sid the Science Kid, PJ Masks, and Buddy from Dinosaur Train
- Little Elves (Toddler) play area
- Santa’s petting zoo
- Arcade games
- Snowboard Simulator
Additional attractions with a fee include:
- Ice Skating on a full outdoor rink
- Candy Cane carnival with more than 30 rides, attractions and games
- Pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus in their cabin
Hours of Operation
Thursday 12/21: 5pm-11pm
Friday 12/22: 2pm-11pm
Saturday 12/23: 12pm-11pm
Sunday 12/24 Christmas Eve: 11am-7pm
Monday 12/25 Christmas Day: 11am-10pm
Tuesday 12/26, 12/27 & Thursday 12/28 : 2pm-10pm
Friday 12/29: 2pm-11pm
Saturday 12/30: 12pm-11pm
Sunday 12/31 New Years Eve: 12pm-1am
Monday 1/1 New Years Day: 12pm-10pm
Tuesday 1/2: 2pm-10pm -Thursday 1/4 2pm-10pm
Friday 1/5: 2pm-11pm
Saturday 1/6: 12pm-11pm
Sunday 1/7: 12pm-10pm