Great Wolf Lodge Southern California
Great Wolf Lodge Southern California Construction Update and an Extension of Grand Opening Discount!
Have you heard? Southern California is getting a new place to play and stay! Great Wolf Lodge is in it's final stages of construction and will be open to guests this coming February! I was lucky enough to participate in the only public hardhat tour last September and was just given the latest updates for the lodge to share. I am beyond thrilled about this one stop family fun destination coming to our backyard in the OC.
It's crunch time with less than 2 months to go before the opening and the final touches are being added to the lodge. Landscaping is being installed, more of the indoor water park's slides have gone in and finishes like the clever antler chandeliers await their place in the Grand Lobby.
The 105,000-square-foot waterpark is nearing completion! More slides and attractions have been installed and cement has been poured throughout the park.
- The Grand Lobby floor to ceiling fireplace if almost completed where daily Story Time takes place with Great Wolf Kids characters. The antler chandeliers are going to make such a great detailed addition to the space.
- From the guest suites to the hallways, our family-friendly accommodations are looking more and more like Great Wolf Lodge every day
- It's amazing to think that there will be a 20,000 sq. foot conference center, featuring a meeting and banquet space within the lodge.
- Swim, Splash & Slide in the massive 84-degree indoor water park. You’ll find plenty of thrill rides and water slides along with a zero-depth-entry playgrounds for your small children. As a guest of the lodge, it is for your exclusive use while staying at the property.
- Ready, Set, Play. The Great Wolf Lodge is packed with family-friendly attractions, activities and something for every member of your wolf pack. Test your skills in the sprawling Northern Lights Arcade or grab a magic wand and discover the mysteries of MagiQuest, a live action adventure game that transforms the resort into an enchanted realm of wonder.
- Mani, Pedi, Ice Cream. Ice-cream themed spa for kids? Yep! It’s a delicious dream come true at Scooops Kid Spa. Sit atop a banana split throne in your take-away tiara, pick your favorite flavors for a sweet treat like a manicure, pedicure, flavored fizzy soak or a sherbet scrubs.
- Cabins & Wolf Dens & Bunk Beds. The ideal California family vacation wouldn’t be complete without fun and spacious hotel suites to choose from. Your kids will love the KidCabins and Wolf Dens that come complete with bunk beds, Great Wolf Kids character murals and special animations. With all the comforts of home you may never want to leave.
Grand Opening Offer: Be one of the first to experience the new face of family fun in Southern California, Great Wolf Lodge Resorts!
Book by December 31, 2015 to take advantage of the grand opening discount offer! Book your stay and receive up to 25 percent off. To learn more, visit https://www.greatwolf.com/southern-california/deals/grand-opening-offer?clk=top-banner.
Stay from February 19, 2016 through September 30, 2016
Included with your stay: WiFi, Water Park Passes, Fitness Center, Forest Friends Lobby Show, Story time, Kids Activities.