Meet the New Grand Legacy at the Park
Ramada Maingate At The Park is getting a new look and a name for the New Year.
Grand Legacy at the Park will make it's renovation grand debut on February 2, 2016, welcoming visitors to experience amazing comforts while providing some exclusive guests amenities. Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect at the property and the anticipated addition of their roof top bar with one magical view.
So what's new at the Grand Legacy? Suites! Located on the upper floors of the newest building, they provide you and your family with all the space you will need to rest, relax, and enjoy your vacation. Suites are available in both two room and three room floor plans and are very nicely equipped.
Here are some of the many additions and improvement you can expect:
- The Grand Legacy at the Park will officially be an independent hotel February 2nd. Same ownership and management, but will no longer be a franchise.
- The New building is set to open in late January, with rooftop bar and lounge to open in February.
- The Rooftop will be family friendly by day, boasting the best views of the Disneyland Fireworks by night. Entertainment and drinks will be available for purchase at their full service bar along with light foods on the approximate 5,000 square foot rooftop.
- Corporate groups, meetings, special events, and weddings will be hosted on the rooftop and there will be an indoor meeting space on the 2nd floor that can hold up to 60 people.
- Breakfast will be updated and moved into the new building. *Still complimentary.
- The new building will hold luxurious rooms and 2-3 room suites.
- 6 Retail shops on ground level will include a mini mart, ticket store, pizza shop, and scooter rental.
- No resort fee
- Complimentary WIFI
So where is the Grand Legacy located? Closer than you could imagine and central to everything fun to do in So Cal!
- Disneyland Park®
- Disney California Adventure®
- Downtown Disney District®
- Anaheim GardenWalk
- Anaheim Convention Center (0.5 Mi)
- The Grove of Anaheim (2.5 Mi)
- Angel Stadium (3 Mi)
- Honda Center (3 Mi)
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament (7 Mi)
- Pirates Dinner Adventure (7 Mi)
- Knott’s Berry Farm (7 Mi)
- Knott’s Soak City (7 Mi)
- Adventure City (5 Mi)
- Aquarium of the Pacific (20 Mi)
- The Block at Orange (5 Mi)
- MainPlace Mall (5 Mi)
- South Coast Plaza (10 Mi)
- Fashion Island (16 Mi)
- Santa Monica Pier & Third Street Promenade (35 Mi)
There are savings to be had staying at the Grand Legacy at the Park as well.
20% Prepay for January and February!
Take advantage of our 20% OFF Advance Purchase Special, available January 1st-February 28th, 2016. Book at least 3 days in advance and save up to 20% OFF our already low rates*. *See site for details.
- Book for travel dates through January 1st-31st, 2016 and receive 20% off using promo code: LPW6
- Book for travel dates through February 1st-28th, 2016 and receive 20% off using promo code: LPW6
Disneyland Annual PassportHolders Special
Are you a Disney® Annual Passport holder? If so, this special is for you! Enjoy a special discount off our low rates plus receive these additional perks:
Early Check-In 1:00 p.m.
Late Check-Out 1:00 p.m.
Complimentary Room Upgrade*
10% OFF Alpha Gift Mart
Book for travel dates through 2016 and receive 15% off using promo code: LPW3
Military and AAA members also enjoy discounts ranging from 15% to 17%, see site for details and latest discount codes.
Need any more reasons to check in at the Grand Legacy at the park for your next Staycation? Join me in celebrating this Grand Reopening, we can't wait to visit!
1 (714) 772-0440 Or 1 (800) 854-6097