Let Your Kids Lead The Way to Fun in California Giveaway
Let Your Kids Lead The Way to Fun in California
We have it so good in California! Stelar weather year round, beautiful beaches, mountains, deserts and if that wasn't enough to keep us busy... we have a ton of entertainment options for the entire family! But if we focus our attention to one city in particular, you get a gold mine of choices from which your kids just might bring you along for the fun. There is a contest happening right now and it's a huge one! Be sure to enter below for a change at the Ultimate So Cal Vacation valued at over $3,000!
- Knott’s Berry Farm is a 160 acre theme park where kids can get their picture taken with Snoopy and the Peanut’s Gang, enjoy dozens of rides, shows and attractions in four themed areas and travel back in time to pan for gold in the Wild West. Get the latest here.
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure invites kids to be part of the show by helping Captain Sebastian the Black and his crew of pirate’s save the day from the evil sea dragon. The World’s most interactive dinner show features aerial artistry, swordplay, acrobatics and a four-coruse meal. Check out my tips for attending here.
- Knott’s Soak City Waterpark is the perfect place to cool down with dozens of thrilling slides, a kids splash area, one of the world’s longest lazy rivers and the Beach House, a water-filled playground with surprises around every corner. All New rides, get the info here.
- Cirque Magique is Orange County’s hottest new family-friendly brunch show. The big top style experience features gut-busting comedy, world-class magic, stunning acrobatics and a delicious brunch every Saturday and Sunday. Read our review here
- John’s Incredible Pizza is a kids paradise with an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet, over 100 ticket dispencing games and thrilling indoor rides.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament brings the pageantry and excitement of an authentic medieval tournament to life. While dining on a three-course feast fit for a king, kids can cheer on their favorite knight as he competes in jousting matches, sword fights, games of skill and falconry. Always a favorite of ours, more info here.
- Big Air Trampoline lets kids jump off the walls inside their 17,000 square foot park. Test your climbing skills on the rock wall; throw down on the slam dunk court; flip into foam cubes on the Launch Pad or take on your friends with a gladiator combat sticks on the balance beam
See what I mean! This summer let the kids take control and show us adults what fun is all about.One lucky winner will be packing their swimsuit, flip flops and sunglasses -- along with three of their favorite friends and heading to sunny Buena Park, Kidifornia. To kick off summer and promote the launch of their new 2017 Buena Park/Orange County Guide, Visit Buena Park is giving away a 5 day/4 night getaway (over $3,000 value) with attraction tickets, shows, meals and more! See the list below, it's huge!
- $50 Gift Card to Rock & Brews
- South Coast Plaza tote bag with $100 Gift Card, VIP Lounge Access and Free Valet Parking
- 4 Tickets to Newport Landing
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- 4 Buffet Passes and $10 Game Card to John’s Incredible Pizza Company
- $100 Gift Card and 4 Tickets to Big Air Trampoline Park
- 4 Tickets to Medieval Times
- 4 Tickets to Knott’s Soak City
- 4 Tickets to Cirque Magique
- 4 Tickets to Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
- 4 Tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm and 4 All Day Dining Passes
- 4 Nights including breakfast at a Buena Park Hotel
- BONUS: 4 Tickets to One Theme Park (Choose from: Disneyland®, Universal Studios® or SeaWorld®)