Mickeys Halloween Party at Disneyland Resort
Care to join in some Ear-y entertainment at Mickey's Halloween Party
It truly is THE best time of the year to visit Disneyland if you ask me! Enjoy less crowds and special entertainment (and treats) during Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park And DCA this year! There’s so much delightful frightful family fun to be had at this ticketed seasonal event. Halloween Time at the Disneyland Parks is held on select nights and continues past regular Park hours. Don't delay in getting your tickets as this limited event is always a sell out.
Dress up your little ones (you too mom and dad) to trick-or-treat within the ultimate neighborhood Disneyland Park! Enjoy Chilling and Thrilling Attractions PLUS Entertainment that is exclusive to the party. New this year for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests! Disney California Adventure park will be featured for the first time as part of the pre-party mix-in. Early arrivals will be able to visit both theme parks for three hours prior to the party launch in Disneyland park. Also new this year, admission to Mickey’s Halloween Party will include complimentary Disney PhotoPass.
Sure Christmas is amazing at the parks but I have to say Halloween Time is my favorite! This will be our 4th year attending the Halloween Party and it just gets better by the year! Halloween Time starts September 15th and runs through October 31st at the parks with select days offering the special ticketed party. Mickey's Party is on 15 select nights in September and October. Here's just some of what is offered during this exclusive ticketed event:
- Halloween Screams, a fireworks spectacular is presented exclusively for Guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party, weather permitting, it's the best fireworks show of the year!
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthful goodies (they give out tons so bring an extra bag or three)
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Photo locations with popular Disney Pals and legendary Disney Villains
- Dance party with lively music and great activities for the whole family, along with the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park
- Get up close...if you dare to Disney villains as well as Mickey Mouse and friends
- The Cadaver Dans ghostly quartet will be performing on the Rivers of America.
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, a Mickey’s Halloween Party tradition presented exclusively for party guests.
- Exclusive to Mickey’s Halloween Party is the “Frightfully Fun Parade,” led by The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow.
- Early admission begins at 4:00 P.M. to BOTH parks
- Event starts at 7:00 P.M at Disneyland and runs till 12:00 P.M.
If you have never attended this special event, read more here:
- A ticket is required for all Guests ages 3 and over.
- Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date.
- Tickets on sale to Ap's starting July 17th, non Ap's July 24th.
- Space is limited, and tickets are available only while supplies last. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Tickets are valid for admission to Mickey’s Halloween Party and to Disneyland Park beginning 3 hours prior to the start of the party.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Days and times of operation all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, services, stores and restaurants, appearances of Disney Characters and applicable theme park may vary and are subject to change without notice.
Tips on Attending: September dates tend to be less crowded. There is no need to line up ahead of time at the trick or treat stations, there are so many (always being restocked) and it's the perfect time to get on rides and meet and greet lines. Fireworks are best viewed as close as you can get to the castle and center. We normally have no issue getting a good spot for the parade. Bring your own bag for treats, they do hand them out but they are very small and there is no limit to the treats you can get. Be sure to check the Disneyland site for costume guidelines.
Autism Tips: Again pick a date in September. Bring headphones for those who are sensitive to loud sounds (fireworks) Trick or treat lines have multiple stations so don't let the lines get you down. There are normally 3-4 stops within one line you can get candy from and are 2 sided. We normally stop if the lines look short as we much rather enjoy the characters, and the overall vibe within the park. The park will still be crowded till about 8 or 9 as they filter out non party goers in Disneyland. The party goes on till midnight so plan accordingly as to when to arrive. The party doesn't get started till later in the evening , check app for times.
There Is No Smoking at Mickey’s Halloween Party
This is a completely non-smoking event, and there will be no designated smoking areas within the park. Exit and reentry is permitted to designated smoking areas in the Esplanade outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance.
Please note: parking is not included with admission