ScareLA at the LA Convention Center
Kick off the haunt season with the latest attractions and products in SoCal. Mingle with thousands of fans, haunt entertainment professionals, top scare event designers and operators, artists and filmmakers at ScareLA this August 25-26th at the LA Convention Center.
ScareLA™ premiered 2013 as the first fan driven convention dedicated to all things Halloween. Combining LA’s top talent and unique setting this weekend-long Halloween season kick starter offers attraction unveils, workshops, classes, industry panels, haunt tours, screenings and activities.
What you can expect to see and do:
- 200,000 sq. ft. of Halloween mayhem in the middle of the SoCal summer
- Curated collection of 250+ exhibitors showcasing scary goods & services
- Celebrity and expert panels on the haunt business & horror entertainment
- Sneak peaks and unveils of the most anticipated local haunts & events
- Performances by horror theatre companies and musicians
- Professional demos of makeup, set building, costuming & animatronics
- Hands-on workshops taught by top industry professionals for all ages
- Screenings of over 75 original horror films, documentaries & shorts
- Mini-haunts, interactive experiences, games, roaming monsters, cosplay
- and MORE!
Celebrate Halloween early with thousands of LA’s monsters, creeps and spooks. All ages and creatures welcome! Featuring: Haunted Houses, VR & AR Horror Experiences, Circus & Freakshow, Music & Games, Dark Theatre, Slider Shows & more! To learn more, purchase tickets and see the full line up for guests and more visit HERE
Single day tickets start at $35 Sign up to their mailing list to get an additional 15% off
CHILDREN 12 and Under enter FREE with accompanying adult.
AUGUST 25 (11am-7pm) & 26 (11am-6pm) Los Angeles Convention Center, South Hall K