Winter Fest SoCals Ultimate Winter Experience
Winter Fest 2017 SoCal's Ultimate Winter Experience
Family 4- Pack Ticket Giveaway
Winter Fest is back bigger and better making it a truly magical holiday event that is sure to become a family tradition with an expanded lineup of holiday entertainment. Read all about this yearly event and get your tickets starting at just $10 now via the link below. Oh and don't forget to enter at a chance for a family 4- pack of tickets.
Winter Fest is back again for another year at the OC Fair & Event Center. What is Winter Fest? It's a giant wintery wonderland packed with fun that features a full sized outdoor ice skating rink and a 150-foot, eight lane Snowflake Summit ice slide. New for 2017 is a play park featuring real snow blown in daily, perfect for making snow angels and building snowmen and the best part is you won't have to make the long drive up the mountain, no chains required for this snow day! Mittens....optional.
Activities include: The world's largest rocking horse, holiday melodies from strolling carolers and get a personal visit inside the cabin of Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Back again for this year's Winter fest is the Festival of Lights, a walk-through holiday light show featuring more than two million sparkling lights with 7 new lands added for this years event. Check out below what's all included with your admission.
Every admission ticket includes:
- Unlimited ice tubing down Snowflake Summit’s 150-foot, 8 lane mountain of ice
- Snow Play area with real snow blown in daily – expanded this year!
- Festival of Lights two-million-light stroll-through holiday displays – 7 new lands!
- Nightly tree lighting celebration with parade of Winter Fest characters, snow flurries, fireworks and flying Santa and his Reindeer until he returns to the North Pole
- Winter Fest themed bounce houses and slides for kids
- The world’s largest walk-through ornament and rocking horse
- Craft making and games in Santa’s workshop
- Daily entertainment including live bands, magic from Jimmy H, and strolling carolers
- Character live shows and meet and greets from popular cartoons such as Thomas the Train, Sid the Science Kid, PJ Masks, and Buddy from Dinosaur Train
- Little Elves (Toddler) play area
- Santa’s petting zoo
- Arcade games
- Snowboard Simulator
Additional attractions with a fee include:
- Ice Skating on a full outdoor rink
- Candy Cane carnival with more than 30 rides, attractions and games
- Pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus in their cabin
Each night, Winter Fest celebrates with a parade of winter characters, featuring Mayor Frost, Mrs. Claus, the Ice Princess, Penny the Penguin, carolers, Toy Soldiers on stilts, and elves. With the Winter Fest characters circled around the 30-foot-tall Christmas tree, Mayor Frost will light the tree and thrill the crowd with fireworks, falling snow, and a surprise appearance from Santa and his Reindeer flying overhead through Christmas Eve.
SOCAL'S ULTIMATE WINTER EXPERIENCE
Dec 21- Jan 7th at the OC FAIR & EVENT CENTER