Enjoy Ear-y Entertainment at Mickey's Halloween Party
Enjoy less crowds and special entertainment during Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, There’s so much delightful and frightful family fun, this sensational seasonal event, part of Halloween Time at Disneyland Park is held on select nights and continues past regular Park hours. Don't delay in getting your tickets as this limited event is always a sell out.
Dress up your little ones to trick-or-treat at the ultimate neighborhood—Disneyland Park—and enjoy Chilling and Thrilling Attractions PLUS Entertainment exclusive to the party:
- Halloween Screams, a fireworks spectacular is presented exclusively for Guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party, weather permitting, it's the best fireworks show of the year!
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthful goodies (they give out tons)
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Photo locations with popular Disney Pals and legendary Disney Villains
- Dance party with lively music and great activities for the whole family, along with the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park
- Admission begins at 4:00 P.M. Event starts at 7:00 P.M and runs till 12:00 P.M.
Here's what you need to know:
- A ticket is required for all Guests ages 3 and over.
- Space is limited, and tickets are available only while supplies last. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
- Tickets are valid for admission to Mickey’s Halloween Party and to Disneyland Park beginning 3 hours prior to the start of the party.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.
- Days and times of operation all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, services, stores and restaurants, appearances of Disney Characters and applicable theme park may vary and are subject to change without notice.
There Is No Smoking at Mickey’s Halloween Party
This is a completely non-smoking event, and there will be no designated smoking areas within the park. Exit and reentry is permitted to designated smoking areas in the Esplanade outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance.
Please note: parking is not included with admission
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Guests who dress like characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon or contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses).
For Guests Ages 13 and Under
Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests Ages 14 and Older
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Head wear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
To get you tickets visit: http://bit.ly/1ihkl1q
More Fun at Disneyland !