Aquarium of the Pacific 12th Annual International Childrens Celebration
Celebrate Kids at the Aquarium of the Pacific's 12th Annual International Children's Celebration
Read about the 12th annual celebration at the Aquarium of the Pacific, see how kids can get in for free and enter for a chance at a family four pack.
The Aquarium of the Pacific’s twelfth annual International Children’s Festival is a special festival for kids on the weekend of April 1-2, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Celebrating the amazing talents of children of many cultures, this festival featuresWest African, Mexican, Pacific Islander, Cambodian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Persian, and Irish dance performances. Also featured will be an international children’s choir and martial arts demonstrations. Kids of all ages can partake in a percussion circle, Japanese origami, Native American crafts, and Pacific Islander traditional children’s games.
- WHEN: Saturday and Sunday, April 1 and 2, 2017, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Aquarium of the Pacific, 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
- HONOREE: On Sunday, April 2 at 12:20 p.m. the Aquarium will honor Connor Berryhill with it's annual Young Hero Award in recognition of his efforts to make our planet a better place.
- COST: Included with admission: $29.95 for adults (12+) $26.95 for seniors (62+) $17.95 for children (3-11), and free for children under age three and Aquarium members
- INFO: (562) 590-3100 or www.aquariumofpacific.org
Use this Coupon to Receive a FREE Child's Admission with Paid Adult Admission. Regular Child admission is $17.95. Mobile-device and printable coupon available at: http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/fest8