What Cosmeticare offers and Financing
What CosmetiCare offers and Financing Your Procedure
What areas would you address if you found the perfect place and doctor you felt completely comfortable with turning yourself over to? That was the question I faced after discovering CosmetiCare last year. I have tried a few non surgical procedure in the past year and a half but there were some areas that needed more, lets say, drastic intervention. With a menu of the latest surgical and non surgical options, it took some great advise from Dr. V and the staff at Cosmeticare to help me narrow down what was best for me at this stage in my life. Getting back to being happy with me on my quest to age as gracefully as possible, Liposuction was my plan of attack to take on my stubborn fat! Check out what offer and ways to help you achieve them too!
Things in the world of cosmetics have changed but there is nothing that can replace good old plastic surgery (so far). Here is a short list of the different areas that the fine doctors at CosmetiCare can help you with in the area of surgical procedures.
- Face including Rhinoplasty, Eyelids, Face Lifts and Neck Lifts
- Abdominoplasty aka Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Total Body Lift
- Breast reduction, Breast Implants, Breast Reconstruction
Oh and if you are curious to see what your post procedure look could be, they have an app for that! Try on your procedure by simply uploading a pic with 3 easy steps on the Cosmeticare site. Providing Cosmeticare with my picture, they created a simulated "after" procedure look of the areas I was contemplating working on. The best part about this service besides it being free is you really get a feel for what your end results can actually be! I'm a the 2 month post treatment point and can say the chin area depicted below is spot on! If seeing your simulated after isn't enough motivation, I don't know what is.
Financing is totally a thing at CosmetiCare, here is how you can get where you want to be with payments that won't cause you to break the bank. I asked the questions and here are the answers I think are most helpful. Sure money can be an issue, but with options like the ones offered at Cosmeticare it is very doable!
- Is there a down payment required? Just the initial $500 surgical deposit
- What are the Interest charges? As low as 0%
- Length of financing offered ? 6 - 48 months
- Is there a Minimum amount you can finance? $200
- Can you fill out application before or after your consult online? Yes!
- How long till you know is you are approved? immediately
- What are the payments per month? It really depends what program you choose. Payments can be real low if you choose a 48 month program. There is a calculator on the website for monthly payments.
- Payments are fixed, here is an example: If a patient is approved for the full amount of a breast augmentation surgery for $8,000 the monthly payment will be roughly $333 a month for 24 months.
Oh and remember you can get 10% off Liposuction (or Botox) with my code CATHERYN100